Passing to a university plan

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm an adobe cloud user since march and my plan is monthly for a year. However, since I'm a graphic design student, the university I'm currently studying assigned the program to us for free. The mail address I'm using for adobe now is the one that the university has given me, so I need to change my plan to the one that is for my university and free for me. Is this possible?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 11, 2020
Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional , Oct 11, 2020
That's nice.  I would probably keep both plans until the current one is due to expire in your 12th month of service.  Set a reminder on your phone or calendar so you don't forget to cancel it.   To use the school's plan, you must log-out of your personal plan first and then log-in with the ID and password assigned to you by your school.   If you have any trouble, contact the school's IT dept.   1. Open CC Desktop App.2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative C...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancellation entails a fee, see the following link for refund rules.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

I would suggest you contact support and let them know your case, they might wave off the cancellation fee for you.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to do that is to Cancel your current plan which may incur a Fee to do that and then start with the schools system of getting and using Adobe software.

If I can make a suggestion to you.

In the future never use a School Assigned Email address for any type of subscription service unless it is completely necessary and is needed for using whatever subscription service for the time you are going to that school.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's nice.  I would probably keep both plans until the current one is due to expire in your 12th month of service.  Set a reminder on your phone or calendar so you don't forget to cancel it.

To use the school's plan, you must log-out of your personal plan first and then log-in with the ID and password assigned to you by your school.   If you have any trouble, contact the school's IT dept.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your new ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines