• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with supposed Free 1 year subscription

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am REALLY concerned about blowback. I purchased a gaming/ streaming PC as a content creator ( RTX 2070 super is the best I could afford) and I baught it mainly becuas ea year of "free creative cloud" was a great offer. Though the cost obviously translated to the PC. When I activated the code It informed me it needed my payment info. Now, I did NOT put in my 411, and I am being told even if I cancel I will be charged for the YEAR? How? you never had rights to my money Adobe ( not you. I understand you are part of we.) And a BIG problem Inhave is the customer support, 2 prior cases with their customer support. ! actually found the year sub code was full year paid Though the plan was " year subscription, paid monthly" and told me to "not worry" I would continue to get the "payment issue,resolve immediatly" notification, but it will not cancel.Now, customer service tells me that comment is not available in either case files, How do I look at them? He would not directly answer this question. ( I did copy and screen shoot the case in question, though now have no access to those pics ( damn the luck!) 

If YOU HAVE 1 BACKUP, YOU HAVE 0 BACKUPS!

(Title Edited by Moderator. Branched from a different conversation)

Ad hoc Ad INFINITUM
TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Mthrandyr559,  I am sorry you are encountering problems canceling your prepaid membership, which was included in your computer purchase.  I am showing that case ADB-16928827-Q3S2 is currently open and awaiting your response.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case regarding your concerns.

I am showing that the membership, that was started on 11/20/2020 has been canceled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Blow Back are you referring to? Blow back from what?

What is your 411? Sorry I am older and have never heard that used .

There is No such think as a Free Lunch (or in this case a Free year of an Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription).

Whenever you have to enter your credit card, Payment, details you will be charged for something.

The rest of you post doesn't make a lot of sense and it is very poorly formatted and has a lot of spelling errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AH!

*deep breath* 

I am frustrated, & looking through the community for some hope. I saw this post and your helpful reply. I suppose I should have started my own post. Thank you for your interest in informing me so quickly.

Ad hoc Ad INFINITUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mthrandyr559,  I am sorry you are encountering problems canceling your prepaid membership, which was included in your computer purchase.  I am showing that case ADB-16928827-Q3S2 is currently open and awaiting your response.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case regarding your concerns.

I am showing that the membership, that was started on 11/20/2020 has been canceled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines