• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud subscription invoicing per email

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still can't get invoices sent to account holder's email on a monthly basis like every other company on the Internet does.

I don't think anyone at Adobe that has any power to do anything actually reads this forum. It seems to be just for people to complain and Adobe flunkies to post boiler-plate responses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Hi,

As you mentioned that you are not receiving emails, please see the link how you can check the invoices online:

Print a payment receipt or invoice

You may also Contact Customer Care for help.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As you mentioned that you are not receiving emails, please see the link how you can check the invoices online:

Print a payment receipt or invoice

You may also Contact Customer Care for help.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to check invoices online, I want to have them emailed to the account holder's email address like every other company on the internet does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, we would not be able to send the invoice every month. You will have to log in to your account to check the invoice.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I ask why not? Many of us need to submit invoices to our billing departments for expenses/reconciliation and making someone log on and dig them up on a regular basis is a pain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most companies are transitioning away from emailing every invoice (Nintendo of Europe on the other hand just started doing this for some reason with the eshop, something to do with German law.)

Most companies now send an invoice to your account, along with an email stating it is now ready to view, that you can then download and print for yourself, this is to reduce paper wastage as well as not clogging up your email storage with countless bills.

You can easily go into your Adobe account, go to plans & products, click order history and print a handy PDF, without having to print from your email, which as I already stated can get clogged up as each email you receive counts towards the storage you have. I believe Outlook like Gmail now has a little notification on how much storage memory is being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with most of the people in this thread. I need to send the invoice every month and it's easy to forget, thus not looking professional since I cannot always remember to get an invoice out on the dot. 

Thanks Adobe, I hope we can get an integration for this, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is certainly disappointing for a company as large as Adobe not to send a basic invoice to customer's email.  You have technology experts at hand and you can't set an automated email with an invoice?  I am required to set a reminder every month to locate the invoice on the Adobe site so that I can properly expense this for my company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just ridiculous, no problem taking a payment but can't even send an email or paper invoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>we would not be able to send the invoice every month.

Why not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's massive PIA to login every month to check multiple accounts and download invoices. Adobe doesn't exactly make it easier by having such a convoluted way to get the invoices. Every other SaaS platform I use now emails them and most will now allow me to put in my finance teams email.

Come on - sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shame to Adobe billing team. It is very annoying to login to the account and find the invoices. It is easier to take our money every month than sending a bill by email. Major PIA!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

giphy.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, this is a very standard feature that all my other subscription services do without having to request it. This along with lack of real development of their products will contribute to people moving away from Adobe. Can't wait till there's a decent motion gfx app (non-Adobe) to put AE out of its misery. Anyways try a feature request here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe *EMAILED* a notice saying the credit card number on file for Creative Cloud had expired.

Meanwhile, somehow it is "impossible" to email the monthly Creative Cloud invoice.

Please explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest everyone with this issue go to the feature request below, then click the VOTE button and comment:Please send all Adobe invoices monthly, via email. – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is a bit stupid that we don't receive an emailed invoice so that we can forward it to the accounts department. The lack of a flexible approach from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines