• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote teaching and licence

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if it has been posted previously...

My school is now teaching remotely (so am I) and has obtained the extension to access services "at home" (thank you Adobe!). Unfortunately, when I first put creative cloud (before I knew about the scheme) on my new computer (bought mainly for teaching remotely), I didn't picked Company or School Account, but the personal option. Yes, I know it was probably stupid of me, since for the moment 90% of my time on the computer is teaching related but it is my personal laptop. Consequently, I can only have access to the trial version, even by login on with school id and despite my school having requested the extension. I tried to uninstall/re-install without luck.

Any advice?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

I also contacted my school's IT department and they sent me this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I picked option 11 and it worked! 

Once again, thank you Adobe for allowing teachers to access to the necessary tools for lessons preparation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also contacted my school's IT department and they sent me this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I picked option 11 and it worked! 

Once again, thank you Adobe for allowing teachers to access to the necessary tools for lessons preparation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines