• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to revamp my used applications

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently retired and as such don't have the need for a full suite of applications.  I've spent enough time over the last couple of decades that if I don't have to sit in front of a computer with a nearly impossible deadline it will be too soon.  There are a couple of applications that I would like to hang onto and I'm having a difficult time trying to find a method of pricing individual apps.  Is there such a thing anymore?  When I open my creative cloud desktop application I see a multitude of different packages but nothing that allows you to pick and choose each application.  I recall when I first they first started this whole application subscription system you could do this.  About the only thing I can see at this point is to cancel my subscription all together and then maybe start over in a couple of months.  All I am really intertested in using is Photoshop and Acrobat.  There are alternatives for both of these but it would be my preference to keep just these if the pricing is less than I'm paying now for the whole suite.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual apps are mostly $20.  Photoshop in the photography plan is $10. Acrobat somewhere between. There is no saving if you need even 3 apps. Warning: you may have to cancel and resubscribe. To avoid cancellation fees time this to just before your annual renewal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is indeed no pick&mix option, so you will have to buy Photoshop and Acrobat separately.

Photography Plan is your best choice, but Photoshop Elements might also be worth considering.

Acrobat is a bit more expensive than the Photography Plan, do check if you need the Pro version or if the Standard version will be sufficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines