• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Well I tried to change my email addy, went to an Adobe we...

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried to change my email addy, went to an Adobe website that told me how to do it. right, I did exactly what they said, in order to unregister the one I wanted changed, and register the one I wanted. Presto, got my account registered to an invalid address. Took 4 hours on the net help with them, and I've gotta say they did try, but had very little information about how to fix the fact that I now had no account, or access to it.Well in my linked email account I did a search and found that somehow, the instructions were wrong on the Adobe site that I changed it on. Got a hold of Adobe help, and they did fix it. Then get on Photshop, accept the upgrade reminder on CC, and open it up, the interface in camera raw wouldn't let me connect to my acr database, and no way to save xmp files there, and for some reason the whole interface was totally changed, and a person does get very used to where the buttons, and locations of them are, why, why did they do that? They've been roughy the same since 2005! So I reverted to an earlier version, after spending an afternoon sucessfully trying to find out how on the Adobe site. I did also find out how to cancel my CC subscription, which was coming up shortly (and wouldn't cost me to do). It was unbelievable. I've been an Adobe customer since 2005. So bye, bye CC. Where else can we post about stuff like this except the forums? And probably some fan boy/woman will get all defensive. Yes Adobe makes good products, but their marketing, and web design leaves much to be desired.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?