• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Continuous update failure to update

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, as of recently we have been unable to open Adobe Acrobat without it basically failing and wanting to close down. I believe it is connected to this Adobe Acrobat DC Continuous update failing to update or even install I think. I don't even know where to begin, but this is important to me as her career and education depend on it, I would appreciate any help. You can find me at (email removed by moderator).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

This also worked for me.  Thank you for the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also showing that the program named, specifically "Adobe Acrobat DC Continuous" needs to update. However, this continues to fail on the update - and appears to be several MAJOR versions behind the latest version. 

Current Version: 19.012.20040

Latest Version: 20.003.20282

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!! For some months now, everytime I try to open adobe, it crashes. I have tried all I could but the issue has persisted. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I am a paying subscriber to Adobe and I hope that someone can help to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having the same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled my software...found the file for 64 bit and downloaded it and still my pdf's won't download or print. My norton software shows this file 22.003.20314...help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure how to fix this issue:

Ever since we updated, one single user keeps getting this error 0:521

She says, “it happens when I am trying to open documents, that I have to save to a G drive file to be swept into OnBase. I can open some and then it will give me the error and I have to restart everything. But even after restarting everything it will do it again.”

I wanted to see if it was user or device issue, I gave her a replacement, and it occurred on that machine as well. I uninstalled & reinstalled on her PC this morning and as soon as she logged in and started working, she got the error again.

She does work with a scanner and it only seems to happen when she finishes one PDF and is opening the next. 

Version 22.003.20314 - PROBLEM STARTED AFTER THE LAST UPDATE - NEVER HAD AN ISSUE BEFORE - WE PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.

abagaild_0-1675360179594.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem since I updated to the subscription version of Adobe in 2022. Norton Updater kept telling me the update was there, but it would never update. I found a method that has worked for me and wanted to share. I opened Adobe Acrobat and did a manual update. That failed to update. However, I immediately re-ran Norton Updater and lo and behold, it found the update and applied it to Adobe Acrobat DC Continuous. No more update message. Knock on wood, so far so good!  I hope this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also worked for me.  Thank you for the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me.  Did the update through Adobe Acrobat menu and then back to Norton - both worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and tried your solution.  It didn't work the first 3 times I did it (even when I had task manager open and ended the Adobe program every time it popped up.  I tried it again and this time when I ran the Norton Software updater, it finally showed that the update had been completed.  Thank you for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik heb zelfde probleem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an Error 1706 when attempting to update Adobe Acrboat Reader DC to the new 23.003.20269 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines