• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat DC graphic bug

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Everytime I open a pdf file with adobe acrobat dc after a few seconds the entire window seems like it's duplicated. As you can see in the pic the windows bar to close or minimize the window disappears. The app it's updated, and I have windows 11 installed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling acrobat but nothing changed. What can I do to fix it?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu and see if that works.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't see which version is installed because this problem I'm having won't let me go in the help section.

I also tried resetting adobe preferences but nothing changed.

I noticed that this problem appears when I move my cursor in the upper part of the window when it's not full screen. When it's full screen it works fine. I attach a video here so you can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines