Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Print Menu Slow To Open

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I hope someone can point me in the right direction to solve this issue. When trying to print a PDF with Adobe Acrobat DC, after clicking the print menu it takes a while to open, about 50 seconds. This issue started happening recently. I'm using Adobe version 21.11.20039.0, on a Windows 10 machine which is fully up to date. I've tried clearing offline printers in the print menu and uninstalling/reinstalling Adobe with no luck. Can anyone help me with this please? 

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've since added the registry entry for PCL6 as detailed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/slow-printing.html. Cleared all the adobe folders from %appdata%, uninstalled then used the cleaner here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html. Also manually removed Adobe registry entries under HKLM and Current User. No luck with any of that. Any help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response.

Do you have Trend Micro security software installed on your system? If yes, please try to update it and make sure you have the latest version installed and reboot the computer once and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal,

Sorry for the delayed response. No we don't have Trend Micro on that computer, in fact there's no anti-virus software on it at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please try to repair the installtrion form the help menu (Win Only) and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines