• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat is the worst.

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NAnyone who are reading this. I hope you will never have to go through pain of woking with Adobe. IN MY 10 YEAR EXPERIENCE WORKING AS DEVELOPER , THIS HANDS DOWN THE WORST SOFTWARE COMPANY IN THE WORLD !. all they care is money. Please explore interenet and try to find alternative solutions to your problems without ever touching adobe.

This type of software companies are the worst as they only care for money. Please DO NOT SUPPORT ADOBE ACROBATE

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum, so it makes no sense complaining here about products. If you have any concrete question regarding Acrobat, feel free to post it here. There are many users out there who may help you to solve it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. However the Support Community consists 95% of non-Adobe employees and staff. So take some of these threads with folks posting with a "Adobe Community Expert", or "Adobe Acrobat Guru", as it tells us that this person posts often, that is all. My old account, I was given the Adobe Photoshop Guru tag. It's meaningless. Like Achievements simply by posting. Dealing globally with Adobe issues, I can confirm, it is garbage. Most folks troubleshoot mainly from a creative standpoint but nothing in terms of practice, undustry standards and production. My day-to-day consists of fixing Adobe partner assets and collateral provided by studios. I've noticed some studios use plugins from Marketplace to try to work around for PDfs. However, we require them to be fully accessible. I would recommend Phantom PDF. Far more stable and secure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry "with a grain of salt". Now I noticed my tag is now "New Here". What happened to Adobe Photoshop Expert? *tear*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ARTstalgic wrote:

Now I noticed my tag is now "New Here". What happened to Adobe Photoshop Expert? *tear*

I just looked at your profile. You have seven posts. Any chance you have a second Adobe ID? If so, try logging out with this one and log in with the other. You can also raise this question on the Using the Community forum (for questions about the forums). 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/ct-p/ct-Using-the-Community

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines