• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All pdfs created have yellow backgrounds

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every pdf I create - from a Word document or create blank page - has a yellow background. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it hasn't fixed it. Version 2021.007.20091.

When opened in another program, they are normal white, so the problem is viewing/display.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

This has worked to fix the issue:

‘Preferences’
Select ‘Accessibility’
Check ‘Replace Document Colors’
Select ‘Use Windows Color Scheme’

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just fixed it as well, after I tried many different ideas!

(1) re calibrate the screen "Bildschirmfarbe kalibrieren"

(2) then I changed the settings (4. Chapter) Seitenanzeige - Render: for the screen, and RGB-Schema (Arbeitsfarbraum)

(3) then I changed the settings (13. Chapter) Farbmanagement (Color-Management) into; RGB: Monitor Profile, CMYK: Photoshop 5 Default and Mechanism: Microsoft ICM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever printed this pdf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate a more direct and complete answer from Adobe regarding this problem. It clearly exists. Outside of this forum, I have spoken with dozens of other users who are experiencing the same problem we are here. While the workaround suggested by JJ3ANS does allow for white backgrounds in basic text documents that have been converted to PDFs, backgrounds remain yellow for any graphics on the page. It is baffling to me that Adobe has not been able to quickly replicate, troubleshoot and offer a fix for this issue. This is a major flaw and it should be treated as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed - this has been an issue for way too long!  

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with that - Adobe seem to be very good a taking your money but not so good when it comes to offering support and fixes for what are clearly issues with their software. This thread has been going on for weeks and there is clearly a major issue, and how Adobe of all people can't replicate it when it's so commmonplace is at best a mystery. Maybe they're just hoping it'll go away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with

• 2021.007.20099 (.61763),
  • AGM 4.030.00111,
  • CoolType 5.017.00005,
  • Base 21.1792,
  • JP2K 2.000.00002.49666

Looks like it's a "color problem". No problems with bw or grayscale scans, only color scans show the phenomenon. Also plain text documents are displayed with yellow background. The workaround via the adjusted color display does not work when color graphics are involved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me:

Screenshot 2021-11-25 121252.jpg

If you experience the "yellow problem" with Photoshop, try: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/initially-new-photoshop-cc-255-255-25...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use normal white

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download download folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every pdf I create - from a Word document or create blank page - has a yellow background. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it hasn't fixed it. Version 2021.007.20091.

When opened in another program, they are normal white, so the problem is viewing/display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank YOU!

By @JJ3ANS

> And Color Scheme; Monitor-Color!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe noch eine bessere Lösung gefunden, die dauerhaft für jede PDF funktioniert.
How To Fix Windows Photo Viewer Displaying Yellow Or Orange Tint
Dadurch konnte ich den Fehler beheben, da er nicht nur in Adobe aufgetreten ist, sondern auch in der Dateivorschau im Windows-Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Timon24103373ptsu!

It's still shocking (and disappointing) that this is still an issue!

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really!!! I gave up dealing with this issue late last year, just hoping there would be a magical morning I would come in to work and the yellow background would be gone........ and here we are. NO FIX FROM ADOBE???? Truly unbelievable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NONE OF THE "FIXES" ARE WORKING!!!! Come on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. Dont know what to do.

Beste Grüsse
Benjamin Emmenegger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, now the next year has startet. But the problem still exists.

@abobe what are you doing??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snap0438.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default6z4ao2gpz399,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know if the issue occurs with particular files or with all.

Did you notice this behavior change recently? Also, confirm if you have created this PDF.

Would you mind sharing the PDF with us? 

Share the OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I not sure if this is helpful, but I recall some years ago that Adobe Reader had an option for reducing eye strain by making document backgrounds non-white.  At that time, I turned on this option and this yellowish "feature" has been there ever since.  I can no longer find this option anywhere in the preferences so I can't turn it off.  I'm hoping this information can provide some insight to Adobe to repair this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines