• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmarks Scrolling Not Working

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of a few hours ago, my mouse wheel scrolling is no longer working in the Bookmarks side panel. It works everywhere else but not in Bookmarks. Started today. Guessing an Update fart. Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

I called Adobe and they remote accessed by pc and reverted to the previous update and the bookmark scroll works again.

I was told you either need to do that (it took 15 mins) or wait for the next update when it will be fixed (the guy told me they have 1 update a month)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

We are delighted to share that the issue has been resolved in our latest update. You can check for updates under the Help menu or wait for it to be automatically applied. The updated versions carrying the fix are:

Win: 24.002.20895

Mac: 24.002.20893

Thank you for your patience. We are always here to ensure you have the best experience possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 120 Replies 120
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Any chance it will be resolved for next Monday?

Sincerely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I kindly check any fix plan scheduled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this be fixed? We need at least some timelines. And if it is going to take long, please downgrade to the last version ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are able to reproduce it on our side and we will fix this in the upcoming release. 

Thanks

Rachit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is... when?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. It's a necessary feuture for myself and others who use Adobe at work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise when this will be fixed.   Its something we need fixed asap! 

Dava J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, you will be fixing this issue on the "old" view of Acrobat Pro.  New Acrobat view is not efficient and I cannot use it. 

Dava J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need this fixed to be released asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need this fixed to be released asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I think I just installed the latest update (albeit I admit I did not reboot), but the mouse scroll on the bookmarks window continue to be stuck.
Do you have any hint on the ETA?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this be fixed? We need at least some timelines. And if it is going to take long, please downgrade to the last version ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very annoying glitch, a quick fix/solution would be appriciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue here. Would be great to know if there is any timeline for the fix on this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this issue as well. This is very frustrating for people who work with hundreds of bookmarks within a file. Having to use the scroll bar severely stunts our workflow. I would appreciate it if this bug was fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on when this will be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIX THIS! I WENT ON VACATION FOR A WEEK AND WAS DOUBTING WHETHER I WAS ACTUALLY DOING THIS PRIOR TO THAT. GALAD MANY OTHERS ARE NOTING THIS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19 June. Still experiencing the problem. I thought was something easy to restore...

Giovanni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear users,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused in the latest release of Acrobat. We are committed to resolving this issue at the earliest.

We will update you soon once fix is publicly released.

Kindly bear with us meanwhile.

Regards,

Bhawna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you for your response. Nice to know something is being done. Look forward to your updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to downgrade to the release of the past? I need to use Acrobat now, but it is so difficult to use bookmark because of this issue. Reply please..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

from your Creative Cloud application (are you on Mac or Windows?) you can select for an app which version you need to install. You might have to uninstall the current one first, Acrobat is not as flexible as other Adobe app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

I am on Windows, and currently using 64bit version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I downloaded Creative Cloud from this link (https://creativecloud.adobe.com/ko/apps/download/creative-cloud), but am struggling to find previous version. Are there any past version of 64bit Acrobat Pro DC in creative clould?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines