• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmarks Scrolling Not Working

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of a few hours ago, my mouse wheel scrolling is no longer working in the Bookmarks side panel. It works everywhere else but not in Bookmarks. Started today. Guessing an Update fart. Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

I called Adobe and they remote accessed by pc and reverted to the previous update and the bookmark scroll works again.

I was told you either need to do that (it took 15 mins) or wait for the next update when it will be fixed (the guy told me they have 1 update a month)

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 115 Replies 115
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe and they remote accessed by pc and reverted to the previous update and the bookmark scroll works again.

I was told you either need to do that (it took 15 mins) or wait for the next update when it will be fixed (the guy told me they have 1 update a month)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to revert to the previous update without Adobe doing a remote session?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me. Sometime during the last 2 weeks. Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I contacted Adobe and they helped me revert to an April release. It was pretty easy and did not take much time. Now the scrolling works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, I had retrieved new updates few minutes ago, 24.002.20895 and this works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any updates, unfortunately (macOS). I also tried having customer support downgrade the app, but it's a work computer and I don't have admin access, so they can't do it taht way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just ran the update and I can scroll again!! Thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are delighted to share that the issue has been resolved in our latest update. You can check for updates under the Help menu or wait for it to be automatically applied. The updated versions carrying the fix are:

Win: 24.002.20895

Mac: 24.002.20893

Thank you for your patience. We are always here to ensure you have the best experience possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check for updates, my Mac says Acrobat is up to date, and it is this version: 2024.002.20857

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Most recent update showing for Win is 24.002.20857 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can verify that the latest update (24.002.20895) fixes the bookmark scrolling problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now its working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Works for me now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same for me (6/29)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines