• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bookmarks Scrolling Not Working

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of a few hours ago, my mouse wheel scrolling is no longer working in the Bookmarks side panel. It works everywhere else but not in Bookmarks. Started today. Guessing an Update fart. Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

I called Adobe and they remote accessed by pc and reverted to the previous update and the bookmark scroll works again.

I was told you either need to do that (it took 15 mins) or wait for the next update when it will be fixed (the guy told me they have 1 update a month)

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 115 Replies 115
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been affecting our entire org for a week. It's causing massive disruption in our efficience as we use pdfs all day every day!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be a simple bug fix. Adobe, are you listening? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening for me too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still persists for more than a week now and, apparently, there is no work around it, nor any news from Adobe team. Please, fix it or let us downgrade to the previous version without having a headache!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue happening for me too. Please fix ASAP. Really frustrating to use bookmarks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell when to expect the new update for resolving this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working, and moreover no indication from Adobe if they are trying to solve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log this issue at https://acrobat.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to revert to the Classic UI: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-2023-how-to-revert-to-classic-gui-user-in...
Consider the "new Acrobat" as a beta version, many features are still missing or half-implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue in the classic UI as well.
(As a side note: not being able to look at my bookmarks and comments at the same time made me switch to the classic UI very quickly.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already using the "Classic". It's happening on the "Classic". You people said you can reproduce this and will fix it in the next update. When is that coming? Can you fix it sooner? It's been a week now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for close to 10 days.  Is there a timetable as to when this is going to get corrected?  It has caused frustration and a signifcant amount of inefficiencies across our teams. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cross your fingers and pray to your God.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF is that supposed to mean? Nothing like a helpful response from a Community Expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These "Community Expert" guys are not employees, but only volunteers in this community. I think we should adress this issue to adobe employees more, and log this issue on "https://acrobat.uservoice.com"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Have gone online and spent too much time trying to figure out why Google/Adobe suggestions are not even accurate, and found this post. Thank you, for letting me know I'm not alone, and that Adobe needs to work on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  Thought something got switched in the preferences but do not see a listing for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our firm is experiencing as well. Please fix this. For the amount your charge us for a subscription each month, it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE EVERYONE - GO TO https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

AND LOG YOUR PROBLEM HERE. I NOTE THAT THIS PROBLEM IS GIVING ME THE %^&*S BUT THAT THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 7 Votes on one issue and 8 Votes on the other YET THERE ARE 98 REPLIES TO THIS THREAD. OTHERS HAVE TRIED TO TELL US ALL BUT WHY AREN'T PEEPS DOING IT? GET TO IT TEAM AND GO HAVE YOUR VOICE WHERE IT MATTERS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me to facing the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a major nuisance. I have switched to another reader, I hope temporarily until the bookmark scrolling is restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe and they remote accessed by pc and reverted to the previous update and the bookmark scroll works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...I followed Adobe's instructions on how to do this in the Creative Cloud app, however the other versions do not appear. I can only install thet latest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines