• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed for the free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC in October. Only later did I realise that I actually have to cancel the subscription to not be charged. However, in my account there is no plan listed or any possibility to see / change the payment method. I don't understand what I am being charged for if the plan is not even showing. Please tell me how to cancel my subscription!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

However, in my account there is no plan listed

Make sure that you don't inadvertently have two Adobe IDs - and therefore two accounts -  due to signing up with a different email address. People sometimes don't realize that they've simply signed in to the wrong account.

Sometimes it helps to go back to the Welcome email you received from Adobe for the trial version to see which Adobe ID (email address) is linked to your trial version. Then sign in with that Adobe ID. Reset the password if

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but it is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realised it was a public forum, I just couldn't figure out how to access the actual support and I was close to get desperate. Thank you for sharing the link, I am gonna try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, in my account there is no plan listed

Make sure that you don't inadvertently have two Adobe IDs - and therefore two accounts -  due to signing up with a different email address. People sometimes don't realize that they've simply signed in to the wrong account.

Sometimes it helps to go back to the Welcome email you received from Adobe for the trial version to see which Adobe ID (email address) is linked to your trial version. Then sign in with that Adobe ID. Reset the password if required so you can access the account,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't thought about this possibility, gonna check if this is the case, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This advice actually helped me! I had to pay a fee in order to cancel the subscription because apparently it was a yearly subscription with a monthly payment though. However, as long as I could get rid of it I am happy, so thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, do people save all emails for ever!!!!

My Adobe Acrobat account is now an issue for me as the card / bank account it is linked to, having initially signed up to a free trial, no longer exists, but I cannot cancel my "subscription" as there is a failed payment to that account that I cannot correct...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello I want to cancle my trial, i'm just in time.

I write it so that adobe will not take money.

Indeed, as for many people here, the website is created on purpose not to authorize us to cancel our trial in time, if nobody cancel it, i will write to the consumers service to denunciate this scam.

The big adobe team has to respect people and be professional.

As for that, I'm sure that adobe staff can reply and cancel my trial easily, without telling to click on manage plan, indeed, they know that this button is not available for people on trial, isn't it?

Moreover, it's impossible to contact customer service by mail. It's not normal to fight just to cancel one's trial, don't you think? 

Adobe could improve this by really creating the button to CANCEL A TRIALN

Thanks for your help.

MELISSA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines