• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining files - word documents

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleagues and I have come across a problem when we combine files that only seem to be a problem on their machines and not on mine. I am working on an Imac and they are on higher-spec PCs.

The problem occurs when combining files together. The combine file function will work fine on all PDF files, but returns an error on most word documents saying "Error during Processing", and skipping them. It doesn't seem related to the file size as it has returned the error for files under 50kb as well as on the larger ones. We have tried downloading the files and saving them to a folder on the desktop to make sure it isn't related to the path length or being online (again, the PDF files saved into the same location don't have any issues). When the files are first added to the combine file section and the previews are generated, it has no issue or errors with them.

Does anyone have any other ideas for why this is happening and how we can fix it?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing this setting also worked for me. I've been trying to fix this error for a few months, so thank you for posting your solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the fix! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines