Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy and paste that does not take accents into account

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'utilise Adobe Acrobat Pro DC et lorsque je veux copier-coller un texte (copier depuis Acrobat et coller dans Word par exemple), les caractères avec accents (é, è, à,...) ne s'affichent pas et sont remplacés par des espaces. 

Par exemple, je copie ce texte depuis Acrobat : "le secrétaire général doit se charger d’organiser un des évènements clés de l’association", et lorsque je colle (dans Word ou un moteur de recherche) il apparaît ceci : "le secr taire g n ral doit se charger d’organiser un des  v nements cl s de l’association". 

Quelles manipulation dois-je faire pour régler le problème ? 

Merci

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Hi All!

Thanks for your time and for your cooperation on this.

Hope you are doing well.

The fix is available now with the latest update of Acrobat and Reader DC. Please install the latest update from the following link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2... 

Download the setup, run it, reboot the machine (if possible) and check the app functionality. 

To know more about the latest update, you can refer to this article: 21.005.20054 Optional update, June 23, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please update the application to the recent version 22.1.20085 from the help > check for updates and reboot the computer once and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have downloaded the file for Windows, pretty sure I had a DMG file?

/Tommy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A different but related question. When I copy and paste text from Acrobat (any file) to word, it comes out in Italics. Is there a reason? I want Roman characters (no itals). thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is defenitely a bug in the update.
On my mac OS (mac book pro), I reloaded acrobat reader then I tried to install this specific updade, but i can't choose the acrobat version because i can't click on it (it is grey). 
I tried a pro version (free for 7 days) of adobe reader.  The copy and paste worked very well, but i don't need/want a pro version to only read stuff on internet, so please, can you make another update for mac or give a more specific detail to install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Louise, en attendant le patch, tu peux télécharger une version PRO ici : https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html
Par exemple, celle de juin 2021 marche parfaitement bien !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!
J'ai le même problème (et j'utilise Acrobat toute la journée pour copier vers Indesign...). Le bug avait été fixé en juin dernier (avec un patch qui marchait très bien) et il vient de réapparaître. J'aimerais installer une ancienne version en attendant mais je n'en trouve pas (dans la Creative cloud, il n'y a pas l'option "Autres versions" pour Acrobat) et je ne la trouve pas sur les internets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This issue is already reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix.

We will share the update as soon as we will hear anything from them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Amal.
How could we know that the patch is available? Will you share it here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to download a previous version? The option doesn't appear in Creative Cloud and I wasn't able to find one on internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have shard more details with you in private message, please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any details on the copy-paste producing italicized text issue? Is that related?

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For instance: 

¿De qué país eres y qué dice de ti? 

becomes:

 e qu a  eres y qu ice de ti?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, the bug came back... Acrobat DC Pro (ver 21.011.20039 on Big Sur (latest)), will not recognize accentuated letters when copy/paste OR when creating a bookmark. This is not only annoying, it defeats the whole program for those of us who do not work with English. Please, do something... Fast! Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour !

Même problème ici depuis plusieurs jours...

Dans l'attente de la prochaine mise à jour qui sera rapide je l'espère !!

Merci

Amandine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this issue is still present on my Mac with the accentued characters when using copy/past.

How can i fix it?

It is really annoying.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's February, this is still happening. It is impossible to reinstall the last fix, but if you fixed it once, why aren't you fixing it again. Copy with Formatting is not a solution because in various programs it doesn't work. How about a SOLUTION adobe????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même problème. Est-ce qu'il y a une solution disponible ? Je suis sous MacOS avec la version d'Acrobat Pro DC 2021.011.20039. C'est une situation bloquante.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fascinant tout de même. Ce problème est apparu à l'été 2021, il a été corrigé, il réapparaît en janvier 2022 et nous sommes en mars, puis toujours rien. C'est Adobe, malheureusement. Un logiciel totalement inutile à gros frais. Aucune solution simple pour l'instant. J'utilise des applications concurrentes. Patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please update the application to the recent version 22.1.20085 from the help > check for updates and reboot the computer once and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I confirm it is working. Accents are back. Now, should I thank Adobe? Absolutely not personal, Amal. But your post of Jan 20, 2022, acknowledged the problem and said, “ issue is already reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix.” We are, of course, March. Three months of useless software for the big price. I don’t know. Something is not right about this. Yes? No? What do you think? Hopefully, Adobe will be aware of this potential problem next time, right? Best regards, Amal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanx Amal! Yes, it works perfectly now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines