Exit

find word - increase contrast? I can't SEE the highlight when I am searching

Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I search for a word in a pdf using adobe acrobat pro 
the word is "highlighted" by changing the color of the word from black to blue"

however, the highlight is so subtle that I can't find it on the page. I can't SEE the varation in color enough to draw my eyes to it.

this makes the search function ANNOYING AS HELL - because it tells me - "somewhere on this page - the word you are searching for exists - go find it!"

is there any way to increase the contrast - so that I can easily see the highlighted word?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end on Win 10 OS and its working fine. You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that works.

Also go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Search > Select 'Highlight all matches'

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines