• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts for Footer (Page Number) is only showing Symbol Font

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add page numbers to my PDF and the only font that is available to me is the Symbol font. I am using Adobe Pro DC 2022.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 3.11.10 PM.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Even restarting my computer doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. This only happened recently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Any updates on how to fix this issue? Acrobat updated yesterday 12Jan and I'm now having this problem. I'm on Acrobat Pro version 2022.003.20310 on a macOS Monterey (12.6.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be a bug with the new update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Any workaround while the bug is getting fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Thank you for highlighting this. We apologize for not being able to address this issue on time.

Looking at the details above, it also seems to be existing with the latest version.

Please help us with the following details to further investigate it.

1- check the exact version of Acrobat and OS installed on your machine

Open Acrobat>help>About Acrobat 

2- Any specific type of document that is causing this trouble?

3- Collect the following logs and share them with us for further study. 

You can upload the video on any cloud storage OneDrive, Google Drive etc and share the link with us here.

Mac and Windows: the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Only Windows: Procmon Logs-

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I attached screnshots of both OS and Acrobat versions. I have the log files to share but my company restricts sharing without specifying a user. Is there an email you can provide so that I can share the files from my google drive? Otherwise, do you have a location where I can drop the logs.

Best,
Marie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, sorry to hear that the issue persists.

Thanks for sharing the details @Marie27934577dyrt. We will pass this information on to our engineering team to investigate further. 

I will also get in touch with you if any further detail is required.

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does appear to be working properly again for me, thanks!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @geckomeister2 

Thanks for adding your comment. Can you please share screenshots of the currently available fonts when adding the footer? Also, which version of Acrobat did solve this issue for you?

Open Acrobat>help>About Acrobat (Win)

~Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any updates? Can I downgrade my Acrobat app to a working version? I need to add a footer to our PDFs before I share them with out clients. I'm having to ask colleagues for assistance who are on an older Acrobat Pro version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marie27934577dyrt Please share the details requested above. That way we would be able to further investigate the issue.

• Adobe Acrobat>About Adobe Acrobat (Mac) 
  • To check the version, go to Help > about Acrobat and ensure you have the recent version 22.003.20310 installed. To check the update, Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Important

Please collect the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. Share them by uploading them to cloud storage (any)

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apparently the issue was resolved with a recent Acrobat update. However, the problem returned after my MacOS was updated on 01Feb. See attached versions.

Mac and Acrobat versions 03FEB2023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marie27934577dyrt please share the requested logs for further investigation on this issue.

That would be helpful.

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you provide a way for me to drop the logs for you to retrieve? I have a corporate Adobe account and it's against my company's policy to publicly share a cloud storage location, especially here on a public forum. Do you have ticket that can be used to troubleshoot my issue so that take my issue can be investigated offline from this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue where the only font option is Symbol. I don't know how long this has been going. I just updated the Adobe version and my computer to make sure there wasn't a fix put out, but the issue is still there. Please let me know what I can do to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem but it stopped when I updated MAC OS to latest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines