• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW DO I FIX RAISE without HANDLER problem in Acrobat?! OS Monterey

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is making it impossible for me to work. What is this stupid problem? Can this be fixed?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat and same problem.

HELP!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

I believe this is certainly the oldest bug in Acrobat, the first time I saw this alert was in 2001 with Acrobat 5.

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cadiz,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind elaborating a bit more about the issue you are experiencing.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing that lead you to this error message?

What is the version of  the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 21.11.20039 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... 

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue everytime I try to combine documents in to one file at the first attempt always get the error fine at second attempt I am seriously considering whether I am going to renew my subscription as there are now to many errors, crashes and glitches never had these issues on the 32bit but if I swap back file explorer cannot preview files anymore it is starting to cost me more money than the annual subcription in wasted time get iot sorted or it is going. Yes I am running the latest version with all updates and likewise on my Windows 11 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Diverkev 

We are sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different set of PDF files and see if that works.

Would you mind sharing a small video recording of the steps you are doing and the issue you are getting for a better understanding?

Also, ensure you have the application updated to the recent version 22.3.20314. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Do not know how to make a video it is all pdf files when I try to combine them into one file all my pdfs appear yellow in Adobe but are fine if viewed anywhere else like chrome or edge.
The version is fully up to date as stated

[cid:image005.png@01D94144.D27058E0]

Regards

Kevin Langshaw
[P.I removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Diverkev 

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.3.20314 or 22.3.20322 (Win Only) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 computers with the same issue.   resetting the preference has no effect as a solution.

they have latest updates and we tried repair installation and still happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and see if that works for you.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me as well. Already did a clean reinstallation of Adobe on the machine. Works for a few days and back to its old ways. Haven't tried the admin profile as its not optimal for our envirmonet eventually the user needs to work via there profile. Please suggest a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not get a fix on here community support are enthusiastic amateurs I rang customer service they sorted it in about 3 minutes deleting offending files in the bios

Sent from Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest updated version of Acrobat (Albeit I reverted to the old screen settings)

I have exactly the same problem whenever I try to combine files for the first time.

So, if I understand correctly, I will have to call Adobe customer service for them to sort out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I consistently get this message and have to try a 2nd time to combine my files. I am doing this in File Explorer in Windows.

How do I fix this?  It's really a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this is certainly the oldest bug in Acrobat, the first time I saw this alert was in 2001 with Acrobat 5.

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines