• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I logout to Acrobat DC Pro?

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in with my personal account and need to login to Acrobat DC Pro with my work account. I can't figure out how to logout in the app so that I can login with the other account.

Every time I try it just takes me to the website. When I'm there I can log in and out of either account on the website, but it never effect that app installed on my Mac.

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can modify the key value without deleting it to achieve the purpose. 1 is a hidden option, 0 is a display option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works!  Although, you don't have to delete the key.  Just navigate to the bSuppressSignOut key and change the value from 1 to 0  (0 for NO suppression).  After relaunching Acrobat, the Help menu option to sign-out was there!  For good measure, after the Acrobat sign out, I did restore the bSuppressSignOut key back to 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@MATTHEW290376709zdo ,

Interesting!

That means that if IT deployed a customized installation of Acrobat, you are able to bypass Group Policy because of:

• the bSuppressingSignOut registry preference is not lockable

• Or IT simply overlooked this preference and didn't restrict it at all via Group Policy to avoid end users messing around with registry 

In which case, as @Shannon27789567v8vt pointed out, I think that @ Brittany269222498l04

observation is the most appropriate course of action.

But, in all fairness to your findings, when everything else fails I prefer registry trobleshooting methods 100%.

So thank you very much for sharing that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what I just did if I could login to my personal adobe via web is I changed the password and selected logout of all other systems utalizing my account. It then allowed me to login with my organization. 

Won't be logging in with my personal account again at work. What a mess. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE!
You can delete the logged in credentials on Windows by opening the Credential Manager and deleting all of the Adobe credentials.  This will allow you to login with the correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG this is the only thing that worked and even then had to close and reopen Acrobat. Brittany is the best. No deleting keys and overriding institution policy nonsense. Why did it take so long for someone to come up with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines