• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error Occured

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I click File>Create I am getting an error "Internal Error Occurred". I have gone through all the support discussion and tried uninstalling then reinstalling; checked AppData Folder (‪C:\Users\sarve\AppData\Roaming\Adobe) and ensured it has full control, but still getting this error.

Acrobat DC was working fine till Yesterday. There was no update in windows or acrobat as well.

I am using Windows 11 Pro. Please suggest solution. My colleague does not have any issue while running same version of acrobat dc.

Regards

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Encountered this issue. Nothing specific mentioned fixed the issue. I had to do the following to completely resolve the issue. 

1.  Use the AcroCleaner to Uninstall Adobe > https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html
          a. Reboot afterward
  2. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features; Uninstall anything named "Adobe" 
  3.  Open an explorer window and type %appdata% and press enter. Go into each folder (Local, Local low, Roaming) and delete any folders named "Adobe"
  4. Go to C:\Progra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Hi Guys

A solution that works was posted on 17th Nov by AndreX86. Reposting it here. 

I was using Acrobat Cleaner tool to remove the existing files, except the cleaner tool is not removing all faulty files/folders. Need to manually remove them. Once done, you can reintall and it should work. See below and thanks AndreX86.

New Here , 
Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Encountered this issue. Nothing specific mentioned fixed the issue. I had to do the following to completely resolve the iss

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

What I did was go to users/<<me>>/AppData/Local/

I then right clicked on the Adobe folder chose properties then security tab.

In here with all the permissions I noted a lot of unkown, I selected edit then removed all of these. Clicked apply and now I am not getting the error anymore.

I hope this helps others, as it was driving me crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you tried the Solution from markelrayes?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/quot-an-internal-error-occured-quot-when-clicking...

And yes, it´s frustrating that the community has to find a solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did was go to users/<<me>>/AppData/Local/

I then right clicked on the Adobe folder chose properties then security tab.

In here with all the permissions I noted a lot of unkown, I selected edit then removed all of these. Clicked apply and now I am not getting the error anymore.

I hope this helps others, as it was driving me crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue with the new version of the application 23.08.20470. Also, share the procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html via any cloud storage of your choice for further investigation.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines