Internal Error Occured

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I click File>Create I am getting an error "Internal Error Occurred". I have gone through all the support discussion and tried uninstalling then reinstalling; checked AppData Folder (‪C:\Users\sarve\AppData\Roaming\Adobe) and ensured it has full control, but still getting this error.

Acrobat DC was working fine till Yesterday. There was no update in windows or acrobat as well.

I am using Windows 11 Pro. Please suggest solution. My colleague does not have any issue while running same version of acrobat dc.

Regards

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. 

As per the description given above, it seems that you have started experiencing this issue all of the sudden with the desktop application Adobe Acrobat DC. Is that right?

You may once login on to Document Cloud web https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and try creating the PDF from here. Does it work?

• Please share the dot version of Acrobat DC installed on Windows 11. Open Acrobat>Help>About Adobe Acrobat
  • Meanwhile, Open Acrobat>help> run "Repair Installation" and see if that works.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the issue has started in desktop version. It is not possible to use web service due to limited internet speed.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC | Continuous Release | Version 2022.001.20169 | 64bit

"Repair Installation" did not work.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I"m about to lose my mind!!! I used to think Adobe was top of the line software, now, I curse it. It has locked up my computer with this internal error. These forms are NOT protected, I have spent two weeks trying to get this figured out and even FB messaged Adobe with no reply. The little link up there did not work either. All I do is hit "File" and it gives me INTERNAL ERROR!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggested steps, and sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

Version 2022.001.20169 is the latest built. We'd request you to give it a try once again following this method:

Run cleaner tool for the removal of the app and its traces: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html 

Once done, download the application from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Also, can you share a sample file with us? We want to try creating the PDF file using a similar method. 

~Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried uninstalling using the Cleaner Tool, but the app do not progress any further. It just says "Please wait while the product is being cleaned..." since 1hr and now it is not responding. Tried force closing app and then again running it to clean, but it goes into Not Responding Mode.

Control Panel does not have adobe acrobat, but it shows Adobe Creative Cloud.

I want to create file from scanner, but as soon I click File>Create "Internal Error Occured" is displayed. I also unable to edit any pdf file available in my laptop.

It seems the application has some issue with Windows 11 as same version is working fine on Windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems there is no solution to the problem!!! Do I need to stop using Adobe Acrobat permanently??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please check and advise for solution

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines