Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMS WITH ADOBE "INTERNAL ERROR"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estoy desesperado,

he desinstalado y reinstalado la última versión de adobe (windows10) y no me deja abrir ningún PDF ni el programa : me sale "error interno" (llevo una semana así, antes funcionaba perfectamente)

Gracias

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have a subscription or perpetual license for acrobat dc and is what win 10 version?

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

la verdad es que no estoy seguro. Venía con windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, lo descargué de la página de adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eddy,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application to open the PDF. 

If yes, could you please share the screenshot of the error message you receive.

Also, let us know if you are opening the PDFs which are saved locally on the machine or from some network drive.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola

adjunto el error que vuelve siempreScreen Shot 07-13-21 at 06.53 PM 001.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola,

no me soluciona NADA. Son archivos personales que ya no puedo abrir. NO ESTÁN PROTEGIDOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

Tengo el mismo problema en Windows 11 al solo navegar una carpeta donde hay archivos PDF, me sale exactamente el mismo error "Error Interno", y se me bloquea un poco el equipo, se pone lento cuando esto sale, El problema es de Adobe DC por que cuando lo desinstalo todo funciona correctamente

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo. He desinstalado e instalado con Creative Cloud Adobe Acrobat DC varias veces y el problea no se resuelve. El bloqueo del equipo es más acusado cuando trato de acceder a los pdf que tengo en google drive donde lo que me parace en ela ventana del explorador de archivos es que NO RESPONDE:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ildefonsod9649182 and josed77668230,

Sorry about the trouble caused.

To further investigate the issue, we would require the following details:

- Would you mind collecting Adobe CC logs? Use the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.

- Share the Procmon logs as mentioned here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html.

- As the application crashes too, share the crash logs using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/collect-logs-crash-freeze.html

- Share the current Acrobat and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Acrobat DC through Creative Cloud and I use it in two different computers the one with 

The actual Internal error window appears as Windows File Explorer is used. I have the option to previsulize the file. In that cases the Interanl error woindows appears.

Also appear when Creative Cloud is started.

In the other hand Acrobat DC works correctley. This means I can open and edit PDF files without any problem.

But whenever I select a new File Explorer window the Internal or stars CCC error window appears again ans again.

Version of Creative Cloud 

Creative Cloud Version.pngAdobe Acrobat DC Error Interno.png

Adobre Acrobat Continous Release 2022.002.20212 Version File 22.002.20212.0 AGM Version 4.030.00120

CoolType version 5.017.000.14 Version Core 22.512 Version JP2K 2.000.00006.50420

Finally my guess is the problem has to do with authetication in CC. My license is for 2 computers but I have three diferents locations. That means when used the third computer CC requires to autheticate and closes the session in one of the other two computers. This process is what is generating the problem in my opinion, as the error window appear whenever a call to Adobe Acrobat DC is realized (file explorer o CC).

I hope this should be usefull. In any case thanks a lot for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all the steps and the problem continues after reinstalling/cleaning CC and APPS.
Clearly I could see that the Adobe Acrobat DC (by the way 64bit version) Internal Error message comes up when in the Windows (10 or 11 I have the two versions) File Explorer is selected the File Preview option.
In this case, in addition to the error, the system slows down (File not respond), specially if you are trying to access file in Google Drive (what is may case). Again I think is something related with CC autheticantion process and Adobe Acrobat DC authetication intial check.

Again thank you!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click the acrobat dc exe > click properties > click compatibility tab > check/enable "run as administrator".

test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I did it. Executing Adobe Acrobat DC as Administrator makes the Internal Error windows (together with the associates sound) doesn´t appear anymore, but the Preview File from Windows File Explorer shows the following message

"Unable to preview this file because there is an error in the PDF Preview Handler"

Again thanks a lot!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open acrobat > click edit > click preferences > click general > enable pdf previews:

kglad_0-1663595928373.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me sucede lo mismo en Windows 11 22H2 y con la creative Suite instalada. Versión Adobe Acrobat 2022.003.20263.

¿No hay solución? me pasa desde hace unos días... y he probado a reinstalar Acrobat y desinstalar las últimas actualizaciones de Windows sin éxito. Este problema hace que el explorer de Windows se quede colgado durante varios segundos.

It happens the same to me with Windows 11 22H2 and Creative Suite. Adobe Acrobat version 2022.003.20263. Is there a solution? It happens since a few days ago. I tried to reinstall Acrobat and uninstall the las Windows updates with no sucess. This issue makes Explorer in Windows does not reponse for several seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment and after trying all suggested turnarounds and installing and reinstalling al Adobe Suit, including CC and cleaning all records & keys about Adobe with Regedit, the problem remain unsolved.

What I did is unselect the File Preview option in the Windows File Explorer for the Detail Panel.

Clearly I my opinios there is a conflict when Windows File Explorer call Adobe Acrobat to show a preview of the pdf file.

Hope the Adobe guys have a look at it as seems to be a minor bug.

BR!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not so minor bug! I uninstalled Acrobat and I installed another PDF reader because I need the Windows file preview and is not acceptable for the system to stop or crash continuously!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I refer to a minor bug, I want to clearly say that it should be easy for Adobe people to solve it, not that it does not affect users, because I agree that it is a problem that significantly affects productivity in accessing the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mi me pasa lo mismo. Necesito solucionarlo por favor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this thread is a hodge-podge of problems using a mixture of adobe reader and adobe acrobat.

everyone's best bet is to stop adding messages here where they're not likely to be answered and start a new thread (in the correct forum - this one is for acrobat, not reader), clearly stating the exact issue.  copy and paste screenshots to help explain issues/specs etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood that we are all talking about Acrobat only, not Reader. Even I can't install Adobe Reader with my Creative Suite suscription because automatically updates to Acrobat. I'll open a new thread anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

Your post is really frustrating. I don't know what your mission is here or if you're from ADOBE, but FYI I've been dealing with this ACROBAT problem for several weeks now. I have done what your fellows "experts" have suggested (here in the psot or via emails). The problem happens with ACROBAT and the File Preview of Windows File Explorer. It happens with Windows 10 and 11 (I have both versions). I have uninstalled CC, reinstalled, 32bit and 64 bit ACROBAT, and the problem persists.
There is simply a CONFLICT between Windows File Preview and ACROBAT and in my first posts I have included the CC and ACROBAT versions.
We can open another thread, but that doesn't mean the problem will go away. The ADOBE peopel should take a look at ir as it affects serioule to productivity as is impossible to see the file you intend to open and the system hangs.

For taht reason instead to referring  to a hodge-podge try to open your miind and in your condition of "expert" make positive suggestions to solve the rpoble or in other case forget your expert condition.

BR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines