• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Specify where to sign' button not working on Request Signatures

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with the Request Signature feature in Adobe Acrobat. The button 'Specify where to sign' seems to be inoperand, I fill the people who I want to request but when I click on the button nothing happens literally. It used to work fine a couple of week ago but now seems to be inoperant. I already tried reinstalling Acrobat but the issue persists, has anyone seen something like that ?  

Adobe error.PNG

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note the lack of a reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and the network fiddler logs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/troubleshoot/diagnostic-logs/run-fiddler-trace for further investigation of the issue

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'll join those cancelling my subscription.  It's bad enough to have something make you LESS efficient, it's worse when you get charged monthly and the one thing you want from it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Would you mind sharing the requested logs as described above? share them via any cloud storage. Just upload the log file to the cloud and generate the link and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too, am having this issue. The web solution works, but this is disappointing and I don't have time to collect my CC logs and send them to you. The whole point of software like this is to make us more efficient. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. In order to get this issue addressed, we would need the logs as requested earlier.

Looking forward to your help to get this issue isolated for the fix.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. How do I send you the log files to review?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this ever been resolved? I have the same issue where Adobe freezes when tryin g to specifiy a signature  location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hi there

Would you mind collecting the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and the network fiddler logs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/troubleshoot/diagnostic-logs/run-fiddler-trace for further investigation of the issue.

You may upload the log file to any cloud storage, create a shareable link, and share that link with us.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal 

You need a Microsoft support passcode to run Fiddler Trace. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The log collector file was uploaded to support - log name is:

AdobeLogs_20231212_093408_911-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Is this a work computer, managed by the IT? If so, please check if the option is disabled from the IT dept. and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue. 

Jamie34247071g7fe_0-1702500711900.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please update the application to the new version 23.08.2042X from the help menu > check for updates and reboot the computer once and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  My apologies.  After much troubleshooting, I found that the function was disabled by my organization.  I would like to propose that if this is the case instead of the buttons just not working, that the user be notified that that is the case and to contact their admin with any concerns. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You may share your feedback to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to have Adobe PRO and corporate asked to downgrade to Standard as esignature request was available on that (supposedly). Did so, and the Esignature request disapeared... reverter back to Adobe PRO and now it is also gone. Foud this topic as company might have changed their contracts with Adobe and it seems that I´m stuck now with no way to send contracts eletronically to customers.
Any guidance here ?!?
(and yes, already signed off, rebooted, reinstalled everything and issues remains)

8.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-You-do-not-have-access-to-this-service-please-contact-your-... and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines