Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails in Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Can you guys please help me out with this, the application doesn't show the thumbnails in the recent and starred section. You can see the problem in the picture.

Many thanks.Screenshot 2021-12-27 210723.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Khanh

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 21.07.20099 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Windows Only) and see if that works.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to repair the installation but this happened, what should I do

Khnh22410220ji1i_0-1640860562951.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

It seems to be a network/company machine. Please try to get in touch with your IT admin and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines