We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I have a user that is using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 and she is unable to sign pdf forms, when I check the review details option the "Appearance Integrity" Report shows the following:
- 4000 unrecognized PDF content
- 1001 comment or form field may silently change
- 1008 document contains hidden behaviors
- 1005 the document contains an XFA based form
I uninstalled the software, deleted all remaining folders, removed the certificates, cleared the SSL state, and restarted the computer. After re-installing the software she still have the same problem.
Any assistance is much appreciated
Are there signature fields in the XFA forms?
Yes with the red 'sign here" tab
Sorry for the trouble caused.
If you are experincing the simialr issue, could you please help us with some details about the issue.
- Please let us know if the issue occurs with a particular PDF or on all PDFs on which you try to add signature.
- Do you get any error message when you try to add signature? If yes, please share the screenshot of the error.
- What is the current version of the applicaiton and OS installed on your machine? You may take help of the steps provided in the followng help document to check the Acrobat version. https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html
- Share the exact workflow you do. It would help us in reprdoucing the issue on our end.
We will be waiting for your response.
Let us know if you need any help.
I am having the same issue as reported in this thread with all PDFs that I try to sign. It just came on recently as I was able to sign before with no issues. I have Adobe Acrobat 2020 (20.001.30025) on Windows 10. I have tried to do a repair instalation and re-installation with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?
Hello, I have the same problem. Before I could sign any document in adobe, but now I can't. And I have to sign important document that are only allowed to be sign this way...
I also have Windows 10 and the latest version of adobe (21.005.20058.47888).
Could someone help?
Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.
For better understanding of this issue, could you please confirm the exact steps performed to sign a document, as well as screenshot of the error message.
Also, have you started experiencing this issue immediately after installing the update?