• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessibility > Replace Document Colors doesn't always work

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a High Contrast user, the Replace Document Colors function is very important. I have surrendered unhappily for years that it doesn't work on certain docuents with scanned images. Specifically I desire a black background on my documents and I just can't get them sometimes.

It's further disappointing that my Android Acrobat Reader app DOES successfully do Dark Mode on every document. Not to mention, it cleans up scanned text automatically (or is that coming from Adobe Scan, a great app as well).

I'd REALLY like Acrobat Reader DC for Desltop to always be able to show a black background on every document. Thanl you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function will not work with scanned documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, this is quite unacceptable. I will need to use a third-party product to view scanned PDF's. How unfortunate that Adobe has not addressed this.

This works fine in the Android version, by the way - any document in the Android app - whether scanned or PDF'ed from say a Word document - can be viewed easily in Dark Mode with the Android app. Not so on the desktop version. So sad and frustrating, especially for people already suffering a visual disability like me.

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines