Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account panel opening delay

Contributor ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I logged in several devices and I know there's a limit of 2.

The problem is that each time I access Acrobat Reader I have to wait several time for the attached panel to open and do another login.

Is there a way to manage your devices? the page here is empty: https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Hi @gtsolid 

Are you using Adobe Reader with same account on two different devices simultaneaously? 

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20095 (Win) , 21.07.20096 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also try to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and see if that works for you.

Let us know how i

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gtsolid 

Are you using Adobe Reader with same account on two different devices simultaneaously? 

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20095 (Win) , 21.07.20096 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also try to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have v21.07.20099 installed, so i'm upodated.

I just made an installation repair (Help > Repair Installation) and it seems to work both in my first PC and in my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @gtsolid 

Thank you for confirming issue resolution.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines