Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Customization Wizard DC error

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

No consigo que funcione al aplicación, el primer error dice que falta una dll y si lo pongo me sale otro error. Me pasa en dos equipos, uno con Windos 10 y otro con Windows 11. Gracias.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

I have foun the solution. I had to install 32bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 on my Winodws 10 (64bit version)

https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/forum/all/error-de-mfc140udll/274929d5-90e3-4580-8507-79f8afb8a092

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader.

The issue that you are having trouble with is due to a mismatch in the version of C++ re-distributable files on your system.

You can try to repair the files through the Windows logo-> Control panel as shown in the pictures below:

SS_0-1654002372152.png

control panel.png

You have to go through all the files from 2012 and ahead.

Click on change-> It will open the repair wizard-> you need to allow it to proceed. 

Once all files are repaired, restart your computer, and the application should open. 

Just in case it doesn't, you might want to install a newer version of the files through Microsoft's official link:

MFC140u.dll missing from my computer - Microsoft Community

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I still get 0xc000007b error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to check this page from Microsoft, which has all the details on the fix for this: 

windows 10 error code 0xc000007b - Microsoft Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have foun the solution. I had to install 32bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 on my Winodws 10 (64bit version)

https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/forum/all/error-de-mfc140udll/274929d5-90e3-4580-8507-79...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines