• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC - Can't delete or extract pages

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really annoyed on how bad Adobe is failing to test their products before releasing them.

I can't delete a page from Acrobat Pro DC.

I am very familiar with how to delete and extract pages and THESE OPTIONS NO LONGER WORK!

I have selected the page, click the trash bin and the first pop-up with: "Are you sure you want to delete the page from the document?"

I click OK, then this pop-up appears: "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted."

I also when through the prompts for extraction and the other methods for deleting and again, these functions do not work.

What the hell?!?!?!

Not cool Adobe. Really not a fan of all the things you have changed across the Adobe CC either. You are making it extremely difficult to work in these programs. Keep the defaults as is! Let us choose these annoying new features if we want to!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Hi cm-designs,

Please go to File > Properties and show a screen shot of your Security tab so we can diagnose this better.

Also, is it all files or only this one?

This is, by the way, a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cm-designs,

Please go to File > Properties and show a screen shot of your Security tab so we can diagnose this better.

Also, is it all files or only this one?

This is, by the way, a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane-e,

I got annoyed and deleted and reinstalled Acrobat. I was going to install a previous version, but my Adobe account doesn't keep previous versions of Acrobat.

I reinstalled Acrobat Pro DC 2019 and now, everything works.

In the future, I will check the security settings to make sure nothing is blocking that action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cm-designs,

Sometimes it’s the software; sometimes it’s the file, but I’m glad it’s working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 9.55.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 9.55.16 AM.png

 I'm having the same issue it been going on for weeks now it does it randomly some times in organize pages and some times in side bar. If I try multiple times it some times works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. My security settings look the same. I am getting the errors "Unrecognized object name." and sometimes "There was a problem reading this document (110)." Please help. I need to delete pages! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file's structure is corrupt. You'll need to re-create it as a valid PDF file to be able to do those operations on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines