• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT READER DC keeps asking me to accept license every time I open up a pdf doc

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding? Also, please log out of the application, reboot the computer once, and re-loging with the same Adobe ID and check if that helps.

Also, make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to help >check for updates, you may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and reboot the computer once. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem:  virtually every time I open my newly purchased and paid for and licensed and installed Acrobat Pro 2020, it gives me this message (screenshot).  So far, if I just hit RETURN it takes me on to the app properly, but it's annoying and I know that it can go bad and stop recognizing my right to use the software.  I only bought this product because the Creative Cloud instance that my employer licenses was *never* reliable and kept forgetting that I was licensed even when CC showed Acrobat as installed.  Is Acrobat just badly written software?  Is there any way to use it as you would normal software?

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 10.07.28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Casey27774455z5yv 

We are sorry to hear that.

Please try to  remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines