Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader 'poster' option greyed out

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

I'm trying to print a sewing pattern from acrobat reader, which has to be printed as tiles using the poster page sizing option. But when I go to print, the 'poster' button is greyed out and I can't click on it. I've got the latest version and everything and the file is specifically meant to be printed this way. Any advice?

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

In the print "Advanced  Print Setup" dialogue box, make sure that "print as image" is not checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2024 Aug 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with you. I am so incredibly angry that I will hop on your comment to vent. These scammy, skeezy companies love milking us all dry for subpar service and a lack of new, legitimately useful features. Instead, they will just hide all the old features behind a paywall! I really encourage every single person who looks at this thread to stop wasting your money and stop using Adobe. If you keep giving them money, they will continue making their services worse and worse yet somehow hiking the price up! Money talks; use your voice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2024 Aug 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

meant to reply to a previous commenter, but the sentiment stands. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was the only reason to have this application installed on my computer.

If it is truly disabled for only the free version, this is misleading and scammy. Not the first time Adobe has done this to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines