Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader travando na assinatura digital

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia,

Quando vou assinar com o certificado digital algum documento, na primeira vez o Reader pede a senha do ceertificado e ok. Quando vou assinar uma segunda vez depois de ter fechado o programa, ele lê o certificado, eu seleciono o certificado, seleciono local à ser gravado com o novo nome de arquivo, dou ok. Ele então não pede a senha do certificado e trava. Para conseguir assinar eu tenho que desinstalar o programa e instalar novamente. Alguém sabe como corrigir?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the application is freezing when you try to digitally sign the PDF

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20155 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once

If you are on Windows OS please try to repair the installation from the help menu and see if that helps.

If the PDF is stored on a shared network/drive please download it to your computer locally first and then try to sign it and check

If it still doesn't work, please reset the Acrobat Preferences to default as described in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

You may also checkout the steps provided in the help pages listed below:

- Windows https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html

- Mac https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal and everybody

I have the exactly the same problem that have been discribe by defaultambzap27oc7p.
Version of Adobe Reader 2021..007.20091

Windows 10

Digital Certificate - type A1

When I try to sign the doc:

1. Selecting tools > certificate > clicking and draging in where I want to stamp my signature

A window opens to select my certificate

Then, I expect to open a window requiring my password, but the Adobe crashs.

I must have to finalize the program. When I open the doc I have signed, the stamp with my datas is shown but the signature is not valid.

Othet informations - 

I can sign doc with other programs with no problems and de certificate is working well.

Thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulo

We are sorry to hear that.  Have you tried the troubleshooting steps shared earlier?  Are you trying to digitally sign the PDF via token device? If yes, please check for any missisng/pending updates for the device hardware and firmware and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal,

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately I still have the problem I have described.

Firt of all, yes, I have tried the steps you shared earlier.

My certificate works properly in oficials sites and other programs, than I don´t think the problem is with hardware or firmware.

You can see below some details of my certificate.

In Editar>Preferências> assinaturas  we can see my ID digital. Something sounds strange, because in the "Mecanismo de Armazenamento" for my token is described "Windows Certificate Store" - is that correct?

PauloMenegale_0-1639491358634.png

What I did until now

1. Reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader

2. Deleted the trust policy for "Autoridade Certificadora Brasileira"

3. Closed and opened Adobe Acrobat Reader again and signed a new doc. 

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. Please try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

You may also try using the application in the new test user profilw with full admin rights in Windows and see if tnat works

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Amal,

Thanks a lot for your help. 

After follow the steps you recommended the Adobe Reader is working well now!!! 

Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Perfect!

I wish you and family Merry Christmas and a Hapy New Year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines