• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat reader won't covert pdf to word docx

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys i use this on my cell phone to convert labels into docx becuase then when i send it to my brother label printer it comes out as a 4x6 label. acrobat has worked great for this and now its not working can someone help me with this issue. i deleted and reenstalled the app and that didnt work please help. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you mean by Acrobat.

Are You posting an inquiry about Adobe Acrobat Pro DC? 

Adobe Reader DC?

or the Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No adobe acrobat reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC doesn't convert files, it is just a PDF viewer without PDF file editing capabilities; you may need a paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (full desktop version) to convert files.

See the comparisson chart betweeen the two products: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html#tt

So I am still unsure how is it that you claim this used to work before in your phone because Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (desktop computer free version ) is not the same as the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

To convert or save a file to another file format using the mobile app you still need a paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to unlock those editing premium features in your mobile device.

Would you mind clarifying the workflow that you're trying to achieve (or have achieved in the past); it seems like I'm missing something in order to understand your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines