• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding the "check mark" option is not working on the new computer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to add a "check mark" to my documents.  I purchased a new computer but can't add a "check mark".  I was able to do it on my old computer and I can do it on my computer at work but not my new one.  Any help?

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

You need to have Reader XI or higher to have access to this tool without a special right applied to the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a built-in check-mark stamp you can use, under the Sign Here menu of the Stamp tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see that.  If I open a document, the only "tools" I see are Export PDF Files, Create PDF Files or Send Files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Comment panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, when I open the comment panel it says "Annotations" (under it says "sticky note" and "highlight text") and "Comments List" but nothing about being able to use a check mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to have Reader XI or higher to have access to this tool without a special right applied to the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked!  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah wtf is that?  We are not all nerds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2016 Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that took a 2 hour search! You neglected to say that it is under "Fill & Sign"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an easy task but also an easy to forget one. If you don't use it more often, you will easily forget about this function. To me, I just need this instruction to find that "Check Mark" thing today. Thanks folks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Fill and sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank YOU SO MUCH!   I have been asking folks I work with where to find the Check mark and they said to use the STAMP and add a Check mark to the Custom Stamps.  That did NOT work.  "Fill and Sign" Hallelujah!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it is very easy.  If you are using Adobe Acrobat DC, just go to:

>Sign

>>Fill & Sign

>>> and you can see the checkmark, you can place on the check box right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines