• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe acrobat reader dc typin name in hindi language

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to type my name in hindi language in pdf file. i have adobe acrobat reader dc installed. I have done that before. Now i tried installing various language  packs but nothing works. i even tried copying and pasting my name in hindi from word file but it only gets typed as question mark symbol. kindly help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Hello Anuradhag,

Adobe Reader DC is just designed for viewing PDF, you can read, highlight, print a PDF file or sign it easily but cannot always copy text from Word to PDF. It is normal.

Would you mind sharing more details about your query and the workflow? Which tool are you using to type your name in the Hindi language in PDF file?

The record shows that you have purchased Acrobat Pro DC(payment pending).

If the fonts don't have Unicode tables and they do not use a standard encoding for mapping the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anuradhag,

Adobe Reader DC is just designed for viewing PDF, you can read, highlight, print a PDF file or sign it easily but cannot always copy text from Word to PDF. It is normal.

Would you mind sharing more details about your query and the workflow? Which tool are you using to type your name in the Hindi language in PDF file?

The record shows that you have purchased Acrobat Pro DC(payment pending).

If the fonts don't have Unicode tables and they do not use a standard encoding for mapping the glyph indices to characters then you get garbage characters during copy/paste. You can try using the PDF Fixup Profile "Embed Fonts" in the Preflight tool to embed the font (if you are unable to reauthor the document). However, the font does need to be installed on your system and license to allow embedding in order to do this.

Is it possible to share the file with us so that we can test it at our end? If yes, share the file by private message only How Do I Send Private Message

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Thanks for your reply. I am trying to fill my name in Hindi language in IMM5645e family information 2019 version for visitor visa Canada. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing. tryping to copy text in devnagri font from https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/devanagari.htm to any form in pdf and all I get is ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to set pdf language to "Hindi" 

• In Reading Option , No Hindi Language Support
  • And You are not supporting Hindi language in any place

This is shameful that this big brand "Adobe" is not supporting the national language "Hindi" which is spoken by 13 Billion people, Half of the population of World

If you provide support for Hindi language It will be win win situation, for you and the Hindi people

Otherwise There is crores of Developers who can make a decent Pdf application 

which will support Hindi language

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

False and Misleading Information. Neither Hindi is the National Language of India nor India has any National Language. 1.3 billion is not half of 7 billion humans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hindi is world's 3rd most spoken language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing. tryping to copy text in devnagri font from https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/devanagari.htm to any form in pdf and all I get is ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution? I am stuck there now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i chose Arial Unicode MS font in Adobe DC, and now i am able to create file in Hindi, but if i share my pdf file to another, then there is not showing in Hindi, So How can i Fix it please! Help me Arial Unicode MS.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, found the solution: but it is Foxit Reader; Work Like a Charm guys. Use Google Transalator to get text in DevNagri. 

Paste in the form which is opened using FoxitReader.

Example attached.Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.17.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For typing in Hindi, you have to select Hindi Fonts. For me both Mangal and Aparajita fonts work. You can install other fonts also. For installing other fonts, download the TTF file of the that font and by double clicking install on windows. After restarting it will reflect in Adobe or any other application. Hope this helps.

Dheerendra_0-1668918020129.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use https://speedtesting.herokuapp.com/pdfxfa/
to flatten your file

and then use ilovepdf.com edit pdf option to add image of your nativescript name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines