• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Update failed

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to use with windows 10 and Office 2019 pro.

After I installed it, when I tried to use it I received a warning about an update in execution. After many time I received another warning informing "There is some installation problem. We will try again." and never ends.

Any hint any help?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Hi, Amal

I found and deleted more two folders, reinitilazed the PC, and reinstall Acrobat... Finally it worked.

Tjanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luiz,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win only) and reboot the computer once and check.

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the direct link https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Amal

No, it didn´t work.

I used the cleanner and tried to reinstall the software, but I got the message "most recent version ever installed" and the install program finish. I checked in Control Panel and there were two other Adobe programs. I deleted them and tried again the cleanner and the reinstall procedure. I got the same error message. I searched my computer for any thing related to ADOBE and deleted what I found. I found a acrobat service still running and stopped it. Tried again to reinstall, but again received the same error message. 

Any other sugestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Amal

I found and deleted more two folders, reinitilazed the PC, and reinstall Acrobat... Finally it worked.

Tjanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines