• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader issue

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing Adobe Acrobat reader in an enterprise environment under Windows 10 20H2 (all security updates present).  When it finishes installation, and I run it for the first time, it opens up fine and I can open a PDF.

When I close it, it appears to want to run something else that requires admin elevation.  The only unique clue I have is that it gives me this:

ac76ba86-1033-1033-7760- bc150114ea700s

as the name of an executable.  If I deny administrator privileges to it, then I'm properly back on my desktop.  If I give it privileges, I'm properly back on my desktop, and it *appears* to not run again.

What is this, and can I turn it off, or is it one time only?

Charlie

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you get some message when trying to close the application, would you mind sharing the screenshot or a small video for a better understanding.

Share the Acrobat Reader DC version currently installed.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines