• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat reader not scrolling down

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. i am using adobe acrobat reader on Mac and cannot select text on multiple pages because it is not scrolling down when I bring the cursor to the bottom of the screen. Would you help me to fix this please? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pcpaolacaro,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader, please reboot the machine once and try the following steps and see if this brings any difference:

• Launch Reader. Click Edit>Preferences>Page Display.
  • Uncheck the options (Smooth text, Enhance thin lines, use page cache, Use local fonts and Use 2D graphics acceleration)
  • Click OK and check with the PDF file.

Is it specific to one PDF or with all the PDF files? Have you tried with another PDF file?

Is it a scanned PDF or PDF with text?

What is the version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Please check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader.

You can also refer and try the suggestion from the following Adobe discussion scrolling problem acrobat pro dc

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I have kind of the same problem, but its only for a specfic PDF file. I am currently using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It takes a while to scroll down (2, 3 seconds), and when it does it just goes down one bit - a page or so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

same here, with a specific PDF file. Keyboard arrow key are strolling but mouse not working and no scroll bar displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines