• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader Updating Issue

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys. I hope you are doing quite well. I have been facing this new weird problem which I haven't seen before. I have performed a fresh Adobe Acrobat installation & tried to update manually applying the 2020.009.20074 patch. During the process, the following error occurred.
acrobat.pngThe fun fact though this error was switching in between ContextMenuShim64.dll & AdobeDevanagari-Bold.otf files but now it is only occurring to the ContextMenuShim64.dll file. Is there any possible workaround for this issue? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikes

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the Above error message while updating the application.

Please refer to the steps provided in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/error-1310-error-writing-to-file/td-p/9920808?page=1 and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got same bug with that bullxxxx ContextMenuShim64.dll - i still can't fix with your way !!! while try update from to newest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing that lead you to this error? If you are trying to install the application, please run the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link  https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines