Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Plugin Missing After Latest update

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am getting error screen popping out on my application after the latest update of DC , I have re installed it but still facing the same Issue, Kindly help me.

Thanks in Advance

Vimal5C51_0-1613213319082.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Hi Vimal,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have released an update for Acrobat and Reader DC(version 21.001.20138) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates.

For more information about the latest version, please refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousfeb2021qfe.html#dccontinuousfebtwentytwentyoneqfe  

Let us know if that reso

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vimal,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have released an update for Acrobat and Reader DC(version 21.001.20138) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates.

For more information about the latest version, please refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousfeb2021qfe....  

Let us know if that resolves the issue for you.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines