Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader 9 download

Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want adobe reader version 9 for windows 7. From where I can download it?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I want version 9.0 not 9.5.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Claudio González

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 9.0 does not contain any security updates.

But you can download any Reader version from the Adobe FTP site.  Here is the direct download for Reader 9.0 (English) http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/9.x/9.0/enu/AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having downloading issues.  I clicked on the link that you provided to madhvigupta.  The download goes all the way to the end and this is the message I am getting:  AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe couldn't be downloaded

I believe it has something to do with the security scan, but am unsure of what to do next.  I am soooo not the "computer person" in my office but I am the one given the task to "fix" it.  Gah!  If this issue is to do with turning off the anti-virus (McAfee) protection how does one turn off that off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded it and it is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CatonPT wrote:

AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe couldn't be downloaded

That actually sounds more like a malware issue.  Can you download other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly haven't tried to download anything else because this freaked me out.  Our I.T. guy (in another state) tried to get in remotely to figure it out and it was blocking him so we kinda figured it was something like a malware issue.  Yet again they were asking me to try to fix it and I have to keep reminding them I am not a computer person.  I don't know how to fix malware issues.  I can upload & download things as long as there are clear & concise instructions.  Otherwise, my eyes & brain just glaze over.   Thanks for pointing me in a general direction to go with now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Malwarebytes (free version).

If that does not help you, I recommend that you ask in a forum that specializes in malware removal, e.g. http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ESTOY A LA ESPERA ,TODAVIA NO SE SI FUNCIONA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines