• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC Crashes when I press Print button

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open Adobe Reader just fine but everytime I attempt to print something, whether it's through file, print or the print button, nothing pops up and the program shuts down.  I've tried numorous ways to fix this and uninstalled, cleaned, and reinstalled multiple times.  Is there anything else I can try?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Irin,

Thank you reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As the applicaiton crashes when trying to print the PDF, try to repair the installation once.

In the application, go to Help > Repair Installation. 

If the issue persists, please share the application and OS version on the machine.

Share the exact steps you do that results in the crash.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply.  I've done the repair installation multiple times and even tried to install the patch that was released I think last week.  Here's what happens:

- I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2021.007.20091 64-bit.  I'm running Windows 10 Home OS build 18363.1556.  Hope that's enough info and let me know if you need anything else. 

- I open a pdf document.  I've tried with multiple different pdf's just ot make sure it isn't the document I'm trying to print.

- I press either the Print icon OR go to File, Print.  

- The program closes/shuts down after a moment or two.  Nothing pops up at all; no error message, no print settings, etc.  It just shuts down.  

Thanks for any help you can give!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines