• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC deployment via Intune for MacOS

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I applied for a license to distribute your program and I got it right. Unfortunately, I did not receive an installation package that I could use to distribute the app via Intune for MacOS devices.
I tried creating an .intunemac installation package, but Microsoft no longer supports this extension. With their support I was dependent on you to provide me with a full .pkg package. Where should I go to receive this package?
Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KryÅ¡tof24293842cptp 

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-using-ms-intune.html and see if that works for you.

If it doesn't work, please post your query on Enterprise and Teams community page here https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ct-p/ct-enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amal. , thanks for answer.

The guide you sent is for a Windows device. I would need instructions for MacOS (Apple).

Best regards,

Kryštof

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KryÅ¡tof24293842cptp 

We are sorry for the confusion, please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion here https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/creative-cloud-for-macos-deployed-via-in... and see if that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amal. 

Unfortunately, we do not have an admin center. I was hoping to just apply for the Adobe Reader DC distribution license and get a download link to distribute through Intune.

Best regards,

Kryštof

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no way to get the .pkg package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @KryÅ¡tof24293842cptp 

We are sorry for the trouble. You may also post your query on the Enterprise community page https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ct-p/ct-enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_repl... and see if that helps.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines