• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Named User Licensing Migration Guide

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Named User Licensing is a software licensing model where software is assigned to an individual instead of a serial number or a device. Users sign in with a credential, such as an email and password, upon launching Creative Cloud and/or Document software, and this credential activates the software.

Learn how you can migrate from Serialized to Named User Licensing using a project management approach which aligns tasks and milestones to project stakeholders, taking full advantage of Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise and Document Cloud for enterprise to give you the following:

• Increased Productivity with Creative Cloud Services
  • Faster and Better Processes with Document Cloud

Screenshot_5.png

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho macquistato 1 Licenza  Creative Cloud Tutte le applicazioni ma non so come installare sul PC le licenze quindi l'uso delle applicazioni.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All my stuff has been moved into a "personal" account. Except for things I started working on last week. And now I understand I need to move manually and individually each document to my new enterpricey account to get access to them. And that all links and comments will be deleted when doing so.

There has to be a smarter way, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines