• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC - Proxy Popup Problem (even if configured correctly "cServices\bUpdater=0")

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been trying to figure out how to prevent Adobe Reader DC from displaying the popup Proxy.
I customized Adobe Reader DC using the Acrobat Customization Wizard, and as you can see (img bellow) the configuration that blocks access to online services (cServices\bUpdater should be 0), but it doesn't work.

I looked internet for this problem and found this post and the supposed fix for the problem however, to my surprise, the solution presented is the one i test and it simple doesnt work. 

Adobe needs to provide a definitive solution to this problem !

marcelorebello_0-1602095682429.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same issue. Much appreciate Adobe can provide a solution.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide an image of the dialog that asks for Proxy credentials.

Also, please enable Updater verbose logging in advance (search this forum for iLogLevel registry and instruction on how to collect verbose Updater logs) and provide Updater logs at the time you see the dialog.

It would help if you export registry that has bUpdater set.

Note that originally posted dialog does not look like being displayed by Updater.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I enabled the iLogLevel registry, but I didn't find any links for enable verbose Updater logs.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/automatic-update-for-acrobat-reader-dc-does-not-upda... ( Found this your answer and it is very helpful for enable iLogLevel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

все просто переименуй файл JSByteCodeWin.bin лежит C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\Javascripts\ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines