• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC Student Discount?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the free Adobe Reader DC -- but I want to be able to do basic editing to a PDF doc.

What kind of student discounts are available and how to I get it?

Thanks! Lara.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Hi Lara5272!,

I assume you are referring to the Adobe Acrobat DC, because Adobe Reader DC is a free application of Adobe for which you do not have to subscribe.

You can get Adobe Acrobat DC as subscription base service or a standalone version (perpetual/license).

You may refer to the plan and pricing to see the available offer for the student & teachers

Student software discounts, student eligibility | Adobe

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need the full version of Acrobat. You'd "probably" get around 60% off. Here is more info on how and where to make student purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lara5272!,

I assume you are referring to the Adobe Acrobat DC, because Adobe Reader DC is a free application of Adobe for which you do not have to subscribe.

You can get Adobe Acrobat DC as subscription base service or a standalone version (perpetual/license).

You may refer to the plan and pricing to see the available offer for the student & teachers

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link doesn't work and every time I try to contact adobe it just takes me to community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Please find the updated link here- Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sir,

currently, my study most important is I need the adobe acrobat reader, I look through the plan for university is full set including all graphic design software which I don't need I may become waste of money, the single app for adobe acrobat reader pro dc is 14.99 per month  or annually is 179.88 is extremely  expensive for a student  may i know is there any other options?  ( Microsoft 365 university reduce the price 4 times lower than the usual price (usual price 1 year 110 after verify as a student is 4 years 110)  to make affordable for student do Adobe do the same for students? )

regards,

Ivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

The link you provided does not work.Do you have an updated link? Thank you

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just chat with them.. they do not offer this service to the public anymore... You have to request it with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one almost useless program, as it won't easily interface with other applications such as, printers, other MAC based programs, etc. In fact, there isn't even an easy means to exit the program. Was this aboration created by Millennial's or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try67,

In plain English, the Adobe Reader DC is not user-friendly, does not interface easily with peripherals and allows for unwanted connections (with phantom peripherals) with MAC based operating systems. I use Adobe Reader DC on both Windows and MAC operating systems. Adobe Reader DC software for the MAC simply sucks! Why should a user have to "login" to his Adobe Reader DC in order to open a PDF file.....duh? Leave it up to today's "nitwit" computer software writer's to take a simple process and make it confusing/difficult to use for the sake of change.......again, duh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines