Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader menu text very small

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe forum

I have an issue, my menu items are very small, which means that it is hard to read, in addition to adobe handling the text badly, as seen below in the printer settings.

adobe screen shot.jpg

This is also a problem in the menus, when i click on them and the possible items drops down, but not on the menu button itself.

How do i remedy this? I have been through the options, which didn't help me.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Best regards

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Marting to share your facing problem about Adobe Reader Menu bar. Adobe Reader makes to work in any screen resolution, it detects automatically and changes their application according to screen pixels and resolution. Reader Menu depends on their system and screen resolution and apps versions. You can increase menu size on the reader to easily visible.

Under Edit > Preferences > General check to make sure "Scale for screen resolution" isn't set to 200%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I am unable to find the setting, which makes me unsure if i reported the correct program - I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.008.20081

My settings page looks lige this:

Is there anywhere else where this setting might be located (including a registry key)? i have searched every menu for it, but did not find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is below touch mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ok, setting touch to always helps, but it is still not large enough, is there somewhere where i can set it larger?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change "Scale for screen resolution".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dosen't do anything, there is no difference when choosing between the settings (i restart in between)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On an 8k screen, with Windows adjusted to cope wit hthe resolution,, the menu items are invisible. Using screen magnifier shows that most text is missing and what exists is upside down and at a 30 degree angle. This application has gone from cranky to utterly unusable in the past month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a headache trying to see pixel measurements when cropping images -- why isn't there help for those of us with vision disabilities (but aren't yet blind)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it!! 

Menu-view-page display. 

I searched 'preferences' a million times but nothing worked. Adobe just but the setting in a wonky place!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to find it and it is making Adobe unusable. If this doesn't change, I will need to go to another provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Menu > View > Display size > Large

I'm not sure if this is an option in Reader but it works in Acrobat.

Hope this helps,

Holly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that helped. The menu text and icons could still be a little larger.

Adobe, are you listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines