• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All tools not available in Acrobat Reader with new version

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new work computer and of course downloaded Reader as I had in the past. I have a pro subscription and all the tools were available on the previous version I had. I no longer have extract, organize or combine in my tools area. I realize this is an option on the webpage, but I prefer the regular reader as I do more work there. Am I missing something? Do I need to download a different program? I've  attached a screenshot of the tools in my current reader.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 083304.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the same login that you previously used? Personally, on the past I've mistakenly had two different Adobe IDs. You'll need to login to Acrobat using the one that's tied to your paid subscription.

Just a thought... not saying that's what is happening here. But this would be the first thing to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same login that has the subscription and I used on my previous computer. I even tried the remove new version of reader in the setting and that didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a subscription, you should download Acrobat, not the free Reader. It's supposed to magically upgrade itself, but this doesn't always seem to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a specific link for that, because the only downloads I find are creative cloud and the free reader. The online option is just too cumbersome for every day use if I'm being honest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines